Ways to Give
CashGifts of cash are the easiest way to make an immediate donation to Morgan Community College towards programs, scholarships, projects or to the College’s greatest needs (unrestricted funds).
Benefit: An income tax deduction and immediate impact for the college.
Memorial and honoraryGifts can be provided in loving memory of a friend or family member or given on a special occasion. This is a special way to pay tribute to those who are dear to you.
Annual SupportAnnual gifts are the cornerstone of the Morgan Community College Foundation fundraising effort. They provide needed funds for special programs, scholarships and projects that support students and programs at MCC.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
Send a CheckSend your check made payable to:
300 Main St.
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
FMS Bank Money Market AccountCall (970-867-3319)
Your MMA generates interest for you and matching interest by FMSB for MCC.
Planned GivingAn increasingly popular form of providing support is through planned giving. This takes many forms, including bequests, living trusts, and life insurance. Please seek advice from your financial planner to explore this option.
- Your donations are fully exempt from estate tax.
- Current and possibility future income tax deduction.
- This will allow you to leave your family other assets that carry less tax liability.
EndowmentsEndowments comprise a significant share of the scholarship and program support provided by the MCC Foundation. The scholarship can be in your name or a loved one’s name, and can be designated to support a specific department.To guarantee that income from the endowment will always be sufficient to support the donor’s vision, a minimum support level of $25,000 has been established that can be paid over a five year period. The original principal is preserved, and only the return on investment (interest) up to a defined percentage is spent.
Benefit: It has the estate tax benefits of a gift, but your family keeps the property.
Non-cash giftsThe Foundation readily accepts stocks or other securities, along with land, products and equipment as donations.
Benefit: A charitable deduction plus no capital gains tax.
Scholarship SupportMorgan Community College strives to provide students with access to a college education. By offsetting tuition increases through scholarships, opportunities are provided for students who may not otherwise have access to a college education.
Northeastern Colorado Enterprise Zone
As a Colorado taxpayer, the enterprise zone contributions credit benefits you in several ways:
- It decreases the amount of taxes you owe.
- It gives you an opportunity to invest in your community.
- It lets you direct the use of your dollars in ways that have a more immediate and personal meaning for you and your family